We all know how crazy the holiday season can be. Getting the house ready for company, traveling, working overtime, and especially finding gifts for family members can be very stressful. The hustle and bustle of the season can leave us with very little time to prep and think of great gift ideas to make our loved ones feel special.
If you find yourself stumped on gift ideas, here are a few great suggestions:
- Zoo tickets – One of the great things about Jacksonville is the award-winning Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens. Here you can see a great collection of wild and exotic animals as well as some of the most beautiful flora around. It’s a great time for friends and family of all ages with plenty of activities that everyone will enjoy.
- Museum tickets – Jacksonville has one of the finest collections of art, historical artifacts, and scientific displays in the state! Each can be found at museums like the Cummer Museum and Gardens, the Museum of Science and History (MOSH), the Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA), and the Mandarin Museum.
- Alhambra Dinner Theater tickets – Treat your family to a nice dinner and a show at the historic Alhambra Theater. The Alhambra has been around for nearly 50 years providing quality food and entertainment to our great city.
- Photos, film, and slides transfer – If you or a family member have any old slides, photos or film, you can bring them to Easy Edit Video where we can transfer them to a DVD or CD. These can be copied and made for each family member just in time for the holidays.
- Slideshow creation – Create for your family a beautifully constructed presentation of your fondest memories! Easy Edit Video can take your photos or slides and convert them to jpg files where they will be arranged in the order of your choosing. We can also add music and titles to give it that special touch and package it in a way that your loved ones will remember forever.
We hope this list gives you a few helpful suggestions to make your holiday shopping easier this year. Please remember, the greatest gift you can ever give your family is time spent together!
8431 Baymeadows Way (904) 730-9999 Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.