Video Post Production Jacksonville
There are many steps involved in post production. :
- Editing the Footage: Editing the video is when the editor deletes the video you do not want, keeps the video you need, and arranges the shots in the order that delivers your message. It is also when transitions and effects are added between each shot. There are many points to consider while editing a video. Our highly trained technicians know what looks good and how to make it happen. No matter what effects are used during the editing process, the important thing to remember is to never detract from the message.
- Color Grading: In the color grading process, we adjust the colors in the raw footage to give it a more cinematic feel. Also to correct any mistakes the videographer may have made when adjusting the camera’s settings. This may involve warming up or cooling down the colors as well as adjusting the contrast, brightness and hue. These subtle changes can enhance your video depending on what feeling you want to convey. This process is very technical which is why it’s best to leave it to the professionals.
- Sound Optimization: While video recorded straight from a microphone may sound good, adding just the right effects can take it from good to great. This may include bringing the speaker’s voice more to the foreground, reducing background noise, and more. Music is also great to add into post-production, producing an incredible effect on the feeling of your video. Depending on the purpose of your video, music can help reinforce the message you’re trying to convey.
- Titles: Titles are a great way to focus on specific ideas, emphasize key points, and divide your video into smaller segments. Often, simplifying what your video is about into listed points with title screens will help your audience remember the key messages.
Post Production Software
While we have several technologies to choose from, our editors have their favorites, including:
- Apple Final Cut Pro 7.0 with DVD Studio Pro 4.0
- Adobe Creative Suite 6.0 with Adobe Encore
- After Effects 6.0 for animated graphics & 3-D effects
Non-Linear Video Editing
Non-linear video editing utilizes computer editing software to professionally mix your video with special effects, graphics, music and more in a completely digital environment. The completed video is transferred to a digital format, edited, then rendered to the medium of your choice, including: DVD, CD, or digital video on a USB Flash Drive. It can also be uploaded to the internet on Dropbox, Youtube, Vimeo and even your own website.
Once all the editing is complete in post production, you have a great looking video which is ready to be presented to the world, congratulations!